Innovative retaining wall products
We’ve just reinvented the retaining wall
This is the latest innovation in retaining walls. It’s an engineered system of posts, sleepers and capping – the DynaLock™ sleeper, the Chamfered sleeper, and the DynaEdge™ sleeper – that avoids many problems with old-style retaining walls.
- The DynaWall™ System is up to 30% faster to install, saving you labour, time and money.
- It prevents dirt and weeds getting through between sleepers, keeping the retaining wall looking great for longer.
- It’s better looking and more attractive than other retaining walls.
- It’s less expensive than hardwood or concrete retaining walls.
- DynaWall is straighter than hardwood or standard pine.
- DynaWall has a much smaller carbon footprint than concrete. (Using one cubic metre of timber product instead of one cubic metre of concrete diverts approx. ONE TONNE of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere!)
It’s better looking, better lasting and better for the environment.
Why do contractors and designers love using DynaWall for their clients? Find out about the benefits in our DynaWall video!
Watch Simon Brady from Ironbark Timber Sunshine Coast review the DynaWall System on 'Talking Timber'.
It all depends on what your state and council requirements are. Click here to find out yours!
Timber retaining walls give natural warmth and beauty to your outdoor setting.
Up to 1 metre high, we recommend using 1.2 metre post centres or shorter.
DynaWall costs range from $50 – $80 per square metre.
DynaWall is approximately 50% cheaper than the average concrete retaining wall.
ABOUT OUR RANGE
Foremost in this range is our DynaLock™ tongue-and-groove ‘interlocking’ sleeper. It is a premium product and has many features and benefits for both trade and DIY users. It will stop the individual sleepers moving out of line with each other, will stop dirt coming out from between the sleepers, and will stop weeds growing between the sleepers. This will ensure that over time, your wall will continue to look a class above.
The DynaEdge™ range is for the more discerning homeowner and contractor that wants something ‘extra’ in their outdoor project. It is distinguished by the ‘arrissed’ edges and comes from a higher grade of feedstock.